Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Law Office of Lee & Miao, PLLC Review

Lee & Miao is a top notch law firm and have helped me in getting my company off the ground. I've known one of the partners for quite a while in a personal scope, but this was my first dealing with him in business and I'm very happy with the service. They helped me a great deal with the contracts involved in acquiring the business from the previous owners and later with a power of attorney for a personal issue. Their punctuality and knowledge of the law is extremely good and they are great people. I can't thank them enough for their honesty and professionalism in an industry where it seems like most firms are just after the bottom line. I have a great deal of trust in Lee & Miao and recommend them to all my acquaintances and associates. I feel if anyone goes to them for any legal needs they provide, they will continue going to them for a long time to come. I invite you to start and build a relationship with Lee & Miao without hesitation.

You can't get any better than these guys. They're extremely smart and incredibly  driven guys who start they're own company in order to better cater to the needs of the people who need them. They vow to be the best of the best! If thing's go haywire and you're on the ledge needing some legal advice, this is where you have to go. There's no grey areas with these guys, they'll tell you what needs to be done in simple black and white. So choose these guys to take care of your legal work, they will even break dawn to get things done.

265 Canal St
Ste 408
(between Lafayette St & Cortlandt Aly)
New York, NY 10013
Neighborhoods: SoHo, Chinatown
(646) 559-2321

1 comment:

  1. I agree , Lee & Miao, PLLC law firm always evergreen.
    venu
    http://www.immigrationquestion.com

    ReplyDelete