Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Law Office Of Arkady Itkin Review

As an employment lawyer, I have referred several clients to Arkady when I could not assist them myself (due to conflict or other issues) and I have seen the results he obtains. He is smart, hard working and dedicated to his clients. I will continue to refer potential clients to him, because of his consistent track record of success. Arkday has embraced technological innovation in the practice of law, and he is on top of the latest caselaw and legislative amendments. If you have a legal employment problem, I would not hesitate to contact Arkady. He is a lawyer's employment lawyer (meaning other lawyers go to him with their employment questions). I don't think you will be disappointed if you hire Arkady.

335 Powell St
14th Fl

(between Geary St & Post St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 640-6765

No comments:

Post a Comment