Kyle helped answer a couple of employment law questions for me recently. In particular, we needed to let go of an employee and Kyle explained the process to me step-by-step. Since terminated employees usually have a chip on their shoulder, we needed to make sure that we got sound legal advice before we proceeded to let this person go. So Kyle told me what I needed to do to protect the company from a potential lawsuit down the line.
Of note, he was very gracious in letting me ramble on and on with my thoughts, and only after had I finished speaking, did he chime in with the legal advice. I have found that many attorneys I have spoken to in the past are quick to cut off you off when speaking and almost talk down to you. Look, clearly I do not know the answer to my problem so why else would I call be calling an attorney? Anyways, Kyle was not this way at all. He is a nice and knowledgeable attorney.
455 Market St
Ste 1800
(between Front St & Fremont St)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 321-4924
No comments:
Post a Comment