Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Law Office Of Sean Review

I was referred to Sean Joyce by another attorney. When I met Sean, I had been through a nightmare of legal struggles concerning Divorce, Child Custody, Child support and Restraining orders. Sean has been an amazing help dealing with these issues and representing me successfully. Sean always has a listening ear and he is never to busy to patiently answer my many many questions and provide his professional opinion. I can only  say how relieved I am to have found him and have him be there during this very stressful part of my life. I can highly recommend Sean - he is a trustworthy attorney who truly cares about his client. Thanks so much for all your help Sean!

870 Market St
Ste 414

(at Cable Car Turnaround)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 399-1460

No comments:

Post a Comment